Friday, June 21, 2019

Term 2 Assembly - The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

The students did an amazing job retelling the wolf's side of the story of the Three Little Pigs.  They were very nervous but excited to see how many people were in the hall to support them.

We had a few people absent today, so a couple of our students had to learn extra lines last minute! Well done Te Kauru, you are amazing!
Our lovely narrators did a fantastic job retelling the story.

Our three (two) little pigs. Jake played pig 1 and 2, and Paige played pig 3.

Leah our wolf, and Bailey as Granny.

Aria and Isabella are the police arresting Mr. Wolf.

Izaak and June played the two reporters.




This video has excellent sound, but the angles are wrong as some of the children are chopped out.
This video has a better angle, and all the characters can be seen. Volume may not be great as this video was taken from the back of the room.

Please leave us a positive, helpful, thoughtful comment! We would love to know what you thought about our assembly and our performance.

12 comments:

  1. that was an amazing show!!! I wish i was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wish you were there too Charlize, we missed you.

      Delete
    2. Kia orana my name is mel i like the way you have confidants and like how you were clear when yous were talking and keep the good work up

      Delete
  2. KIA Ora Paparore school! , Hi my name is Valessa and I am a year 6 learner at Point England school . I Enjoyed all the funny parts in the movie! It was really cool and funny! I really loved it! I wish i was there): But At least i got to see how much fun that was .
    How long did it take to practise the play???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Lave Paparore school. My name is Zoe and I am a year 6 at Point England school. I like your play that you guys did. Wonder how long you guys took to practice that amazing play. I enjoy seeing you guys enjoying it we once did a play and it was amazing like your guys play. By Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my name is Brendan but most people at my school call me Doni it's my nickname. I like you play about the three little pigs and the big bad wolf I really liked that story. we are going to have a play to at our school and I am doing acting. what part did you like in your play?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACTING! that's amazing, your class had a lot of pashen as acting. The costumes were outstanding as well. Before this comment ends my name is Deborah and I'm from Point England school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi my name is makea i go to pt England school and i am a year 6 and it looks like you guys have fun at your school and your video of the three little pigs is so fun and funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Danica from Karoro School I'm a year five. That play was amazing. I don't even think I'm that good at acting. Did you perform in front of your whole school? It was so funny and cool.
    I do not know which one to chose. I love the three litte pig's. Amazing coztums bye the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys did really good but I cant hear you that much but I loved it. I cant act like that and it was funny and is this a real story?.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kia ora my name is Karmi and I'm from Karoro School.
    I love your play ! Your play was awesome, I really loved it .
    I enjoyed the part when the wolf went to jail . It was so cool .🐖🐺 💖

    ReplyDelete