Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mathletics LIVE - Te Kauru Nui Maths Hub

Every Thursday and Friday the students in Te Kauru Nui Numeracy Hub warm up their maths brains using 'Live Mathletics'. 3… 2… 1… RACE! The fast-paced and exciting world of LIVE Mathletics is where students can challenge each other to a real-time race that tests the speed and accuracy of their maths skills. For the first 15 mins of the maths sessions, our classroom is absolutely buzzing with maths enthusiasm and excitement!





2 comments:

  1. Great work Te Kauru. Looks like you have been very busy learning while I've been away. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Te Kauru whānau,
    My name is Tania and I am the Manaiakalani Outreach Facilitator who sets up Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu, our blogging programme. It's great to have your class on board this term. I live in Whangarei, which is a couple of hours South of where you live. Have any of you ever been to Whangarei? You could check it out on Google Maps and see how far away it is. I am looking forward to checking out your class blog this term and leaving comments for you. I might try hard to check out some of your individual blogs too. I hope you enjoy having another class to blog with from Kaikohe (that is even closer to you than me!). Have fun learning, creating and sharing!
    Ngā mihi
    Tania

    ReplyDelete