Monday, May 20, 2019

Tuakana Teina with Te Puawai

Today half our class went out for League with half of Te Puawai students.  The rest of Te Puawai joined us in Te Kauru to learn about quality blog commenting.  It was really nice to watch my senior students teaching younger students about what makes a quality blog comment.

Te Kauru students showed Te Puawai students our class site and where we find all our learning. There they pointed them to our Cybersmart learning focussing on Quality blog commenting, shared some of their own comments they had created that were quality, and showed them the quality blog commenting poster.



2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Valessa and I go to Point England school! , It looks like you guys had fun! we are also learning about cybersmart and a lot of other stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...my name is Le'shar and I go to Pt England school and it looks like you guys had fun. We always have fun on our chromebooks with Mrs Collins in cybersmart and we get to go on cool maths games which help our learning. I get to take my chromebook home, do you take your chromebook home?

    ReplyDelete